<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, July 06, 2009
5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 3-6, 16-14. Last night's Wimbledon final between Roddick and Federer was EPIC. Haven't watched a proper game for a super long time and I'm happy (: I was impressed with Roddick man, seriously. Even though I was rooting for him, I thought Federer was gonna THRASH him. But no, Roddick kicked ass. It only went into 5 sets because Federer won 2 tie-breaks, how unfair is that?! But mmm, Federer's still king. Woody Allen was in the crowd, he's damn cute! And I was hoping I would see Jamie Redknapp in the crowd cos he was watching the Roddick-Murray semis. But no he wasn't there ):

Yesterday I played GHWT for the first time in 3 months. I think I'mma get addicted all over again soon, because I still haven't touched GH3 and Aerosmith yet. But it made me sad cos I was rusty and I'm missing Rock Star again. I've had Billy Idol songs playing in my head ever since GHWT and watching GG.

Yknow I'm following music and sports stuff on twitter and I get jealous. Roddick and the Bryans got to watch Snow Patrol and Kings of Leon in England! So now I've decided on my dream: The year England hosts World Cup/Euro Cup, I'll spend my summer in England watching World Cup/Euro Cup, Wimbledon, Glastonbury. Maybe travel to Ireland for Oxegen, Scotland for T in the Park too if they've different acts from Glastonbury. Now I have to start saving up and start finding someone who will go with me.

Lovin' the long weekend, are you? I'm wasting my time away though. And my head hurts like crap because I got such little sleep last night.
11:55 AM;